The Energy of our new buildings does not only come from rooftop solar panels, Class A energy efficiency and electric car charging stations.
The building’s elegant architecture, interior design and proximity to the nature of Mežaparks will bring Energy to residents, surrounding them in greenery while maintaining a short commute to work.
The joy of choosing a home will inspire confidence and bring you Energy for years to come!
Contact us now to find your new home!
MOHO PARK (“Modern Homes”) is a new twelve-story residential building in Mežaparks and has all the advantages of a suburban home surrounded by nature, without the disadvantages.
With an excellent design, durable, high quality, natural materials, heated floors throughout the apartment, a healthy microclimate and an ideal location with a wonderful view.
Each apartment has a balcony and penthouse apartments have roof terraces. Residents will enjoy fresh air from the forest, professionally landscaped surroundings, and a breath-taking view of Mežaparks and Lake Ķīšezers.
Inspired by the colors of natural light, the interior finishes create a warm ambiance during the winter season. The large windows allow nature to enter the city and the city to enter nature.
Modern, technology-enabled residences for modern and active people.
Construction will begin during the 2st quarter of 2021
Building A - summer 2023
Building B - autumn 2023
All buildings feature the necessary infrastructure for work and leisure. New amenities are constantly becoming available in the rapidly developing surrounding neighborhood.
Address: 2 and 2A Mirdzas Kempes Street
2, 3 and 4-room apartments
3 and 4-room penthouse apartments with terraces on the 11th and 12th floor
Shared bicycle storage, two lifts in each house.
Terraces of up to 70 m2 for the second floor and penthouse apartments.
Ventilation with recuperation in each apartment, air conditioners have also been installed in penthouses. Underfloor heating system in the apartments.
Along with the apartment, it is possible to reserve a parking place, some of which will be on the first floor of the building and some in the yard. There will also be parking spaces for electric cars and storage space on the first and second floors of the building.
Solar panels will be installed on the roofs of the buildings, from which the obtained energy will be used for supplying power to the common use areas.
Nearly zero energy building.
Highly aesthetic interior finishes are built to last, featuring only the highest quality building materials. Contact us to receive more information about interior design styles, room layouts and extras!
BRAND YOU CAN TRUST
We have 20 years of experience –
we know hot to build houses, apartments, offices, production rooms, hotels etc. With us will always be „a man of a word“ – if we promise something, we fulfill it.
STABILITY & SECURITY
We are a family enterprise from Estonia – financially stable with no hidden owners since 2002. Our experiene is approved by the spheres we work in – real estate, energy, timber, start-up etc. We take care of our homes as we care of our employees and clients – quality standards always in the first place.
We are Nordic and our projects are inspired by Scandinavian design. If it requires a bit more time and effort, we do it. As it is important for us to have the highest quality and aesthetic design so that we have a satisfied client who doesn’t have to think. We walk in our customer’s shoes and follow their wishes by offering trending solutions.
„We are the messengers of a cosy and happy place anywhere you live“
SIA “Kaamos”, reg. No. 40203194603, legal address Matisa street 69-1, Riga, LV-1009
A/S “Kaamos Kinnisvara OÜ”, reg. No. 10886401, registered office: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Nõmme linnaosa, Pärnu mnt 153, 11624, is responsible for the processing of personal data at group level on the basis of the legal basis and objectives set out in this policy, such as group-wide marketing and sales; use of services, financial and other administrative and business management; customer and supplier relationship management; for analysis and development of goods, services, customer and supplier relationships and business.
Data controllers are responsible for processing personal data for defined purposes on the basis of the legal basis set out in these data processing principles, namely: performance of contractual obligations.
In matters related to data processing, the Data Subject may contact SIA “Kaamos” by sending a notification to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of data subjects is:
• Execution of data subject's pre-contractual requests, such as requests for information or offers, requests for subscriptions to information materials;
• Contractual obligations between the data subject and the Data Controller
• Maintaining a relationship with the client as a legitimate interest of the Data Controller
• Legitimate interest in direct marketing
• Consent of the data subject when required to:
- Send digital content for direct marketing purposes
- Find a data subject
- for other statutory purposes
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
• Establishment, management and development of data subject relationships and data subject accounting accounts
• Marketing, supply, intermediation, provision and development of various housing services
• creditworthiness assessment and invoicing, monitoring and collection of payments, transfer of data to debt collection companies;
• Communication with the data subject, including feedback and satisfaction surveys from data subjects and suppliers
• Targeting and marketing direct marketing via email, phone, and digital, including digital advertising (Internet and mobile advertising)
• Opinion polls, surveys and marketing research
• Advertising lotteries and contests
• development of goods, services and business
• Detection, prevention and investigation of fraud and other criminal offenses
• Perform analysis, segmentation and statistics to achieve the above objectives.
Data subjects and categories of personal data
Data controllers process the data of its potential, current and previous customers. The following categories of personal data are processed for the above purposes:
• Basic data subject's name, surname, personal identification number, customer, year of birth, language, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, preferred means of communication, resident or non-resident;
• marketing data, marketing activities; choices and interests related to, for example, housing, apartment types and their characteristics, residential areas and locations; household size, type of dwelling; the number of apartments owned by the data subject; other interests and information provided by the data subject; marketing authorizations and consents, restrictions and prohibitions
• data subject's account data, term of relationship with the client, procedure for establishing and terminating the relationship; data on contracts, including termination, amendment and transfer; data subject feedback and complaints, recorded data subject support service calls; customer response and marketing research; other communication; Data on invoicing, payments, debt collection, and creditworthiness
Developer of “MOHO” is a family business Kaamos from Estonia. While developing real estate, as well as building, Kaamos is always guided by the Happy Home Principle - energy efficient construction, which ensures thinking about comfort today, as well as responsibility towards future generations.
Review other projects of Kaamos in Latvia: kaamos.lv